How QuickRxRefills.com Work
Get a Prescription for Asthma from QuickRxRefills, it's as simple as:
1. You log onto your computer and go to QuickRxRefills.com.
2. You fill out a brief form describing why you are seeking an online doctor.
3. You wait in the comfort of your home or office for a response by a QuickRxRefills online doctor.
4. The QuickRxRefills online doctor contacts you via telephone to discuss your symptoms.
It's That Simple!
Fees for a Consultation
Follow Up Consultation
Asthma, it’s a common inflammatory disease of the airways resulting in reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm. Symptoms are identified as coughing, wheezing, tightness in the chest and shortness of breath. The increasing prevalence of asthma has resulting in over 300 million people affected with the disease worldwide. In the year 2009, asthma was discovered to have caused over 250,000 deaths. Generally, though, with treatment, asthma is controllable.
An Asthma attack can come about without warning, which is why treating asthma before an attack is crucial. With an prescription for asthma from QuickRxRefills.com you can receive you asthma medications online through our prescription services. Asthma is caused by your environment and uncontrollable genetic factors, unfortunately there is not cure for asthma; however, there are many treatment options available to control and manage asthma.
• Inhalers: These medications include Flovent, Azmacort, Aerobid, Qvar and others. They are the most commonly prescribed type of long-term asthma medication.
• Modifier: These oral medications include Singulair, Accolate and Zyflo. They help prevent asthma symptoms for up to 24 hours.
• Combination inhalers: Advair and Symbicort. These medications contain a modifier along with a corticosteroid.
• Theophylline: This is a daily pill that helps keep the airways open
WARNING: Limitations of Online Doctor/Medical Consultations and Online Prescriptions, QuickRxRefills cannot Prescribe, Dispense, or Resell any and all Narcotics/Controlled Substances (this policy is fully enforced by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)) for Anti-depressants, Pain, Anxiety, Weightloss, Sleep, ADHD/ADD including non-controlled substances or any medications that are considered controversial or recalled in nature such (i.e. Retin-A, Accutane). Furthermore, QuickRxRefills is not a substitute for an office based physician in your location nor is it a substitute for Emergency Medical Care or 911. If you do experience a "true" medical emergency your are encouraged to pick up the phone and dial 911 as soon as possible.